My name is Kylee Shields and I LOVE life! I get excited when I think about speaking truth to others that will empower and motivate them to do good and walk forward in their lives.
Below you can listen/read about some of my public speaking, articles I've published, and about my incredible Book Blog Tour. In addition to writing regularly on my blog I write for a few other wicked awesome blogs: "Forward Walking", "The Returned Missionary", "INSPIRE: music.service.hope", and "INSPIRE Entertainment".
If you are looking for someone to speak to your youth groups, young single adults, mid-single adults, or just want someone who will be motivating, prepared, inspiring, and all the while entertaining then please contact me!
Some of the topics I can present, but not limited, include:
- Single, So What: Being Happy Single
- Make it Happen: Making Your Dreams/Goals Come True
- Hurricanes or Bridges: Navigating Toxic/Healthy Relationships
- Wolf's Law: How Trials Make Us Stronger
- Strong Mind Strong Body: Why Loving Yourself Matters
- Be Still: How to Disconnect While Connecting
- Live The Questions: How To Deal with "In The Meantime..."
- ANASAZI: The Making of a Walking
- The Importance of Natural Consequences
- Teenagers: How to know when you need outside help
- The Importance of Smart Communication
- Making Loss Matter
Kylee Shields is currently a content writer/blogger for these two websites:
INSPIRE Entertainment & INSPIRE: music.service.hope
"Seek Ye Out The Best Things" LDS Mid-Singles Conference (St. Geroge, UT)
"Making Loss Matter" ZItalk
"Of One Heart & One Mind" Fireside
2014 North Star International Conference: I presented a class on be happy and single
The Mormon History Guy (Podcast): "Mormonism & The Single Saint"
The Returned Missionary: "Did I Make A Difference On My Mission?"
The Good Word (Podcast): "Kylee Shields Interview"
The Mormon Book Review (Podcast): "An Interview with Kylee Shields"
Family Share: "7 Small Things That Make Bigger Parents"
Deseret News/ Mormon Times: "Tip for Living": Book Review
Dancing Through Life
How I Remember
There's No App For That
Comfort in Connection
Drowning In Tears
The Art of Choosing
Eye Am Grateful
A Puddle of Hope
Men of Valor
The Art of Self Sabotage
To Love and Be Loved
The Gift of Choice
Live The Questions
O, To Be A Tailor
Different & Unique
What Would You Write About?
The RabbitStick Room
Blog Tour Schedule
February 8: Seth Smith Book Review